Coopers Community

English Bitter

Mainiac

Been drinking it for many years' date=' but there again its cheap and easy to get where Im originally from [biggrin']

I'm curious. Is this a quality brew back home or is is it local swill that all us internationals think is amazing?

I wouldnt call it swill but lets just say its pretty standard fare, I do believe that when it came out and of course with the widget it was a big hit....But theres so many smooth cask ales in the UK to choose from....I have no idea why there not sold elsewhere in the world

Been drinking it for many years' date=' but there again its cheap and easy to get where Im originally from [biggrin']

I'm curious. Is this a quality brew back home or is is it local swill that all us internationals think is amazing?

I wouldnt call it swill but lets just say its pretty standard fare, I do believe that when it came out and of course with the widget it was a big hit....But theres so many smooth cask ales in the UK to choose from....I have no idea why there not sold elsewhere in the world

Interesting... Thanks Graham![cool] I might have to go on walk about over to the UK some day and try some of those cask ales that you speak of.

Archived