Coopers Community

Thomas Cooper

IzacF

ok guys my LHBS says the Thomas Cooper series is the way to go...thoughts please.....comparative to OS im asking? He suggested i go with the TC series...use ldm at 500gm and use dry enzyme then yeast.due to my diabetes and hop for taste if i feel i need to?? thoughts please? As footnote he wasnt giving medical advice just suggestions and it sounded not too bad to me

ok guys my LHBS says the Thomas Cooper series is the way to go...thoughts please.....comparative to OS im asking?

It all depends on what you want to make. The TC range is of good quality and turns out some great brews. The IPA, Pilsener and Wheat are great.

He probably has an ulterior motive in that he either only sells the TC range or they are more expensive than the OS range [innocent]

ok guys my LHBS says the Thomas Cooper series is the way to go...thoughts please.....comparative to OS im asking?

It all depends on what you want to make. The TC range is of good quality and turns out some great brews. The IPA, Pilsener and Wheat are great.

He probably has an ulterior motive in that he either only sells the TC range or they are more expensive than the OS range [innocent]

His answer to that was he gets the TC range direct from coopers but gets the OS series through a warehouse outlet?????

im thinking ulterior motive also...mind you hes the nearest HBS in the district

Archived