Coopers Community

Tweek Photo

weggl

Tweek smeek!!!!

Here's an image shack tutorial:

Go to image shack and select and upload your image as seen in steps 1 & 2 below:

is1web.jpg

Copy the text from the forum code section:

is2web.jpg

Paste the code into your post. I tend to remove the Image Shack credit bit circled in red but that isn't important:

is3.png

Muddy, I can get the photos up on Imageshack but when i get to share your images section and i have the Coopers page link copied It wont past intp the forum code. If I highlite the forum code (the one you circled) and hit delete the page vanishes?

I'm not sure I follow. If I'm right you seem to be doing it backwards...you need to copy the code from the image shack site into your post on the Coopers site. No link to the coopers site is required and you don't have to worry about deleting anything - I overcomplicated things by suggesting you remove the imageshack credit [pinched] .

Just highlight the code and copy (cmd + c) and paste (cmd + v) it into the regular posting area on the coopers forum.

innerdoor.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The sponge is a little longer than the inside face of the outer door, so when the outside door is in place it holds the ice chamber door shut.

The whole thing is built out of double layer foam. The foam comes from throw out boxes from Coles.

Look close and you will see a 2' dia hole in the top wall of the ice compartment, this is a 2' computer van, it all works very well.

THANK MUDDY[biggrin] Oops THANKS MUDDY

• 2 weeks later...

nothing wrong with having a Mac

I have never had any issues when I have used imageshack

however i don't normally use that, I personally use my MobileMe account

if you have iLife 11 there is a very simple way to upload the images straight on to Flickr

once they are on then just use the link of the photo to use on forums :)

• 4 months later...

Archived