Coopers Community

Going To Sydney!!!

AussieJosh

Heading to Sydney in the morning to see the UFC 110! On Sunday. LIVE AND FREE on ONE HD! 2pm in the east 1:30 in SA! you might see me!? ;)

Will also be heading to........

* Schartz Brewery

* Red Oak

* Lord Nelson

(Hope i can get to all of them??

Pluss.......

* Bavarian Beer Cafe

4 Pines at Manly

And The Macquarie!

If i cant make them all im def going to the Macquarie, Bavarian, 4 Pines and Lord Nelson! Should be a good weekend!

Have a good time Josh. I've never heard of the first 2 places.

I live at the other end of Manly beach and I've never been to the 4 Pines or the Bavarian Beer Cafe so I'm interested in what you think of them. I've heard good things about the 4 Pines.

The Skiff Club just around from the wharf is a good place to have a quite beer on the deck on a nice day away from the riff raff (and high prices) at the Wharf Bar.

Gday Muddy i had a top time!

Here are the links to the first two.

Schartz Brewery (the Macquarie)

http://www.schwartzbrewery.com/

This places was AMAZING! Atched is a pic of there 6 beer tastings for only $15!!! I highly recomend it!

I did not go to the red Oak but here is there link.

http://www.redoak.com.au/

Manly beach was AWSOME! I loved it! Nice waves! 4 Pines was Efen SWEET! GOOd for a Drink and a feed! Pic atached!

Bavarian beer cafe was better then your avrage pub but not as good as the Macqarie, The Lord Nelson or 4 pines.

Get down to them and let us know what ya think!

I hope anyone that watched UFC 110 on ONE HD enjoyed it!?

Josh, this is proof that you had A HUGE TIME IN SYDNEY!!

Your pics have blown the edit post button out of screen. Being an IT numpty, I have no clue how to delete the pics when I can't see the editting buttons?? WIll ask the IT geeks tomorrow.

Where would we be without geeks?!

Turns out I only needed to hold Ctrl down and then use the scroll wheel to adjust the image size.

Josh, we would still like to see your images (the smaller version) of the Sydney trip.

Archived