Coopers Community

Drinking buddies

Bek

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't visited the Forum for a little bit - but I must say I'm amazed that you didn't get a single "public" response - I know for a fact that there are quite a few people in Sydney who drink Coopers - maybe they just don't like theirs "cold"..... 8)

while I'm in melbourne, my sister-in-law (adelaide expat now in sydney) loves a beer or 15. If you're super keen, I can get you together with her, her irish fella who dirnks 5 pints of guiness for morning tea, and their new zealand mates for a cold cooper's pale ale session!

Yay somebody to drink with!!!! Unfortunatly since nobody replied i am now pregnant! So lets see if anybodys interested in 9 months!!! I'm not holding my breath!!

Bek ( Can u imagine 9 months without a coops?)

We'll you're a bit impatient now aren't you. Well actually, to me, its probably more impressive, that you're able to do it so speedily. You only gave us 24 days to muster up a reply before deciding to get 'up the duff' after all. ;)

• 1 month later...

For the record, we had a drink together and well perhaps a few too many, I can't recall what happened next..........

No, I swear it's not mine ! ! !

P.S. - Just kidding of course. I ALWAYS remember what happens after a night on the Coopers.

Dear Bek

- you should fix up your forum profile so we can see who you are!

.. and have you ever considered Beer Battered Fish'n'Chip using Coopers' Pale ale - then you can get your fix while pregnant!

Archived