Coopers Community

coopers surf board

Mr F

Haha, what an awesome website. Good job Coopers, I'm impressed.

I won a Coopers surf board years ago (2005) it's a Mini Mal, red, with the Coopers logo on either side.

I don't surf, no idea why I've even kept it this long, really. The board's never been near water... It's been in bubble wrap in the corner of my office ever since I won it!

I was wondering if there were any coopers fanatics out there who want to add something like this to their collection?

While I am somewhat of a Cooper's fanatic I could always do with a new surfboard for surfing rather than collecting. Where do you live John? More importantly what's your price? I'm guessing it would be more thank a 6 pack of the good stuff.

Just as importantly what are the boards dimensions? They should be pencilled somewhere on the stringer under the board??

While I am somewhat of a Cooper's fanatic I could always do with a new surfboard for surfing rather than collecting. Where do you live John? More importantly what's your price? I'm guessing it would be more thank a 6 pack of the good stuff.

Just as importantly what are the boards dimensions? They should be pencilled somewhere on the stringer under the board??

haha, yeah I'm not even sure how much I should sell it for... it seems weird contemplating selling it but stupid not to (its potential is being wasted)

I live in outback SA... might be tricky getting it to NSW but anything's possible.

Hmmm dimensions... no idea! Is it just length that is usually reported? Hahaha... i had to google what a stringer was, i figured it was something to do with the the leg-rope :P i'm now that little bit more educated. Errr... couln't find any dimensions on there although i did find a number: 2851... I wondered if that was mm but the board is certainly not over 9foot!

will get a tape measure, and take some pix, soon.

Nah, the stringer is the strip of wood running down the centre of the board which you can see in your pics. It is there for strengthening purposes.

There you go, that is one piece of useless info learnt today.

(Make sure you put your toys away before you go out to play John)

PIX: ah, yep... i resized them to 640x480 is that ok?

Stringer: haha, yeah, i googled it which is what I meant by being more educated. No dramas.

Toys: hehehe... it's not mine, honest!

IMGP1628.JPG

IMGP1632.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived