Coopers Community

Sydney Club Night 06?

c18492

Once again Sydney has gone for over 12 months without a club night. I know most of my friends are very angry about this as it is not the first time it has happened. A lot of them will not be renewing their membership unless this is fixed. You happly advertise it as a yearly event so it is realy false advertising.

• 1 month later...

Harsh!

But, since I missed the last one - through extenuating circumstances - please bring us up to date on this one.

Maybe even make it a Western Sydney Coopers Club night :wink:

Holding my breath (please don't let me turn blue :shock:

We can understand your frustration Stuart. The reason we couldn't do the Interstate Club Nights last year is because Lion Nathan launched its hostile take-over bid just as we started organising them. As you would be aware, this took almost all of Dr Tim and Glenn\u2019s time over that very stressful period. The first half of the year is very busy for our Sales and Marketing Teams around Australia and therefore we try to hold interstate nights in the latter half of the year. Rest assured we will do every thing we can to make up for these delays and I extend a sincere apology on behalf of Tim, Glenn, the Coopers and Premium Beverages Sales teams and the Coopers Club Crew.

Cheers,

Frank Akers

Coopers Club Coordinator

Archived