Coopers Community

Club Night Katherine/Darwin

luv2Drink

Ok, I'm back, i missed ut on renewing my old Membership number cause I was Overseas Protecting all your Right to have a COLD COOPERS(especially since I could not have a COLD COOPERS) :P

So whens the next COOPERS night in the Northern NT? and can I have some prior warning for it if it's going to be on a School night as I have to take off a few days to go.

OH BTW SInce I was Protecting your RIGHT to have a COLD COOPERS I don't suppose I can con another shirt out of you???(XXL would be Great) Thanks.

:wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Jon

• 3 weeks later...

Top idea, a Katherine//Darwin club night would go down as well as a ice cold Canadian Blonde, you can count me in and a handfull of mates at work aswell.

i'm just about at the stage to jump on a plane down south for a southern club night.

just out of interest how many of you out there call the NT home?

Dave aka c45149

Darwin, NT :D

• 2 months later...

We still don't have any info on the next Coopers Club night in the Territory, but the good news is Sean Gould, our Sales Manager up there is hosting a get-together at the Beachfront Hotel, Casuarina Drive from around 6.00pm next Wednesday night the 28th of June. Although it's not a Coopers Club night as such, Sean is hoping as many of as possibe can come along. Make sure you let him know you're in the Club!

I reckon you blokes are deliberately dodging me!!! it is safe to let me along to a club night now that the quack made me cut back on the turps, I shouldn't hurt your budget too badly now!! I am going up to the supercars in Darwin but will be leaving here on Thursday, if I remember rightly the same thing happened last year!!! Then you waited 'til I was out bush for a week to hold the club night in Alice.................... I am a bit sus.

• 3 months later...

HI All.

Since I missed the night (AGAIN) I'm interested in how many NT members there are, and If we can organise a night ourselves.

Was thinking about somewhere central or easy for all to get to, somewhere that sold all the Coopers range (if there is a place in Darwin/Katherine/Alice), and where we could have a drink in relitive comfort and quiet......

Who knows we might be able to SHAME the club into providing some things .

Let me know either here or at home

jarynor@bigpond.com

regards

Jon

Archived