Coopers Community

First Post

Evo

Hey all, thanks for inviting me to the family :D Now that I'm here, how do I make sure I don't miss anything special re "Night Out" that I see posted every were. Will I be sent an invite or do I have to keep checking back in here every now and then. :?

Cheers

Evo, you won't like the nights at all, I mean you have to taste the different types of Coopers beer available, and be in the draw for some Promo goods. it's too hard for a lot of people. I would suggest that you decline the offer and suggest that the night go to the N.T boy's, as we know how to handle the pressure. :lol:

Welcome to the club and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Jon

Evo, you won't like the nights at all, I mean you have to taste the different types of Coopers beer available, and be in the draw for some Promo goods. it's too hard for a lot of people. I would suggest that you decline the offer and suggest that the night go to the N.T boy's, as we know how to handle the pressure. :lol:

Welcome to the club and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Jon

Good call Jon, I mean, it's been nearly 6 months now. A man could get pretty thirsty and in need of more promo prizes in that time?? Not to mention the banter with other Coopers aficionados........

Archived