Coopers Community

Bottling Technique Question

craigm21

both wands that came with the coopers kits leak and i collect about a cupful after each bottling session. Not worried about the waste, but hate the potential mess. You say that yours doesnt drip John, is it a Coopers? i see they have them in Big W. i could always keep buying them and exchanging them until i get a good one, they never argue about exchanging anything

I might do the Big W thing' date=' The drippy wand is the only thing that pisses me off when i bottle.[/quote']

i could care less about the waste...not much but when they fall apart the waste is bs and the mess worse...its just a useless piece of worry i dont need on a late nite lol the way i see it as far as beer kit starters coopers has it by a long way but just that little bit of aggravation..hmmm....damn im getting fussy for a near decade swill maker lol

the other thing in nsw most the extra stuff to buy is Brigalow and not coopers...most the supermarkets that sell coopers beerkits dont sell the sanitiser up here either

BigW has the corner i think.....but ive never seen a coopers bottling wand in any shop ive been to in nsw....must another kit thing i guess...go the kit lol

the head came apart...great nite that one...

It sounds like one to remember mate[lol]

I've been having a **** day at work Ned, but you have just brightened it up a bit[biggrin]

dont ya think id remember it if i could?[lol]

Archived