Coopers Community

memorys of real ale

Well i just put in the fridge a real ale i bottled on the 9/12.....first brew ive made without woollies sugar lol. so gunna be interesting mind you im more into draught now but i made it out of rememberance of the 8 years of rough brewing i did before i got here. cheers

[roll]

Well i just put in the fridge a real ale i bottled on the 9/12.....first brew ive made without woollies sugar lol. so gunna be interesting mind you im more into draught now but i made it out of rememberance of the 8 years of rough brewing i did before i got here. cheers

me and the lovely lady did back to back batches of RA late nov. beaut drop nedster. been smashing em all arvo...i just f'cked up tea and she's passed out on the lounge

[roll]

me and the lovely lady did back to back batches of RA late nov. beaut drop nedster. been smashing em all arvo...i just f'cked up tea and she's passed out on the lounge

somehow i think you,me the two swmbos are gunna get totalled together someday lol

Archived