Coopers Community

Oops, I opened the wrong tin

LordEoin

I know Ned, but it was half 2 in the morning.

Done now though.

40 pints of Saison, 40 pints of Fruit Salad.

They'll be perfect for spring/early summer [biggrin]

Edit: Ah balls... now I need to buy another FV for priming...

I know Ned, but it was half 2 in the morning.

Done now though.

40 pints of Saison, 40 pints of Fruit Salad.

They'll be perfect for spring/early summer [biggrin]

Edit: Ah balls... now I need to buy another FV for priming...

you are a improviser Kelsey.very proud of you lol[biggrin]

I think Otto is Kelsey.

I'm Eoin. A hint to remembering my name is that it is written next to all of my posts[biggrin] [biggrin] (although I'm after getting used to 'the good lord'. Maybe I should make myself a crown..[wink] )

SWMBO infected my sponge actually...

It was like finding my dog dead [crying]

I had it for months, then as soon as I post how much I love it she goes and ruins it.

I think she got jealous...[annoyed]

But it's ok, I got an even better one.[biggrin] If you like my sponge as much as I do, maybe i'll post a pic of the new one for you some day! [lol] (maybe.[pouty])

And she knows where it will be shoved if this one gets mistreated[innocent]

And yes, I always brew late at night.

I finished work at 11, got home for 12ish, had something to eat and start brewing some time about 1.

This is my new fridge and STC1000's first run (although it's been tested with an FV of water for the past week) so I had to get things organised which added more time.

Added to the fact that I had ALL of my gear on its biannual big sterilize...

Also, both brews have carapils steeps in them, and if I had known I was doing both I could have done all the carapils together but instead had to do 2 batches, adding another 30 mintes to proceedings.[pinched]

It was a busy night and didn't finish the second batch til 3:30[sleeping] , but so worth it when I opened the door tonight and was greeted by the smell of belgian yeast and american hops[love][love]

Maybe I'll use that combination in the next brew...

Good Lord..

I use a new sponge every time I clean my gear [innocent]

Special ones from the brew store, you get them free with every purchase over $50 and there is 10 to a pack.

IMO, it's not worth the effort to clean and sanitise the sponge as well as all the brew gear.

Understand completely that what works for me isnt best for everyone though [biggrin]

Nice one on the Double day.. huge effort

I think Otto is Kelsey.

I'm Eoin. A hint to remembering my name is that it is written next to all of my posts[biggrin] [biggrin] (although I'm after getting used to 'the good lord'. Maybe I should make myself a crown..[wink] )

SWMBO infected my sponge actually...

It was like finding my dog dead [crying]

I had it for months, then as soon as I post how much I love it she goes and ruins it.

I think she got jealous...[annoyed]

But it's ok, I got an even better one.[biggrin] If you like my sponge as much as I do, maybe i'll post a pic of the new one for you some day! [lol] (maybe.[pouty])

And she knows where it will be shoved if this one gets mistreated[innocent]

And yes, I always brew late at night.

I finished work at 11, got home for 12ish, had something to eat and start brewing some time about 1.

This is my new fridge and STC1000's first run (although it's been tested with an FV of water for the past week) so I had to get things organised which added more time.

Added to the fact that I had ALL of my gear on its biannual big sterilize...

Also, both brews have carapils steeps in them, and if I had known I was doing both I could have done all the carapils together but instead had to do 2 batches, adding another 30 mintes to proceedings.[pinched]

It was a busy night and didn't finish the second batch til 3:30[sleeping] , but so worth it when I opened the door tonight and was greeted by the smell of belgian yeast and american hops[love][love]

Maybe I'll use that combination in the next brew...

your a weirdo...if you DARE to come to australia and NOT visit me your off the xmas card list lol

Good Lord..

I use a new sponge every time I clean my gear [innocent]

Special ones from the brew store, you get them free with every purchase over $50 and there is 10 to a pack.

IMO, it's not worth the effort to clean and sanitise the sponge as well as all the brew gear.

Understand completely that what works for me isnt best for everyone though [biggrin]

Nice one on the Double day.. huge effort

Maybe I should invest in one of these "sponge" things.

Ned - If I'm ever around your area, be sure I'll help you empty some bottles. Just south of Kiama, right? I love that spot.

Lotm - You won't regret it. Give it a name. [biggrin]

about an hour south of Kiama......great place and great beer drinking verandah[biggrin] [cool] [crying]

Archived