Coopers Community

Another Happy Customer - Well done Frank!

Once again I must say how good Coopers customer service is.... I have never had an issue with anyone there and no wonder they are voted as No.1!!

Story is:

I convinced a friend I work with to buy a DIY kit which he did and has been using it for about 12 months now. However, he now has an issue with something (issue withheld so as not to cause uneccessary adverse remarks or actions toward Coopers) but was too timid to action(he is a bit like that). Nevertheless, I rang customer service and Frank was more than happy to help. Without this resolved I have no doubt his brewing would have stopped.

On behalf of my friend and I, thank you Frank. I only wish there were more businesses around with such attitude toward their client base.

Agree'd I sent them an email looking for where I could buy the Celebration Ale (locally) and by the end of the day my email had been forwarded onto the correct people and I had a reply that had the closest bottle shop to where I work that had the celebration ale in.

When I traveled to the bottle shop there it was waiting for me.

The only issue I had with Coopers was when I ordered something from the online shop and all the cans where dented and damaged. I do put the blame on the postal service tho.

Thanks Coopers

Archived