Coopers Community

Adding hops improves kits 10 fold

Just tried my second brew that i did with hops first was with Sparkling ale dry hopped with citra hops was nice now I just tried a batch of cascade chocolate mahogany porter with fuggles hops that i boiled and boy oh boy did it go down a treat with dinner ive got the hop bug bought a few variety of hops cinhook more fuggles cascade amarillo etc can't wait for my future batches and thanks to those on the forum who have given me advice on hopping its all paying off now cheers guys

Yeah, once you start adding hops to your brews there really is no going back. I just put down an OS Lager with a rather generous amount of Saaz. I'm very anxious to find out how this baby turns out, as Pilsner Urquell is one of my all-time favorite beers. Obivously this is not going to be a pilsner, but if I got enough of that Saaz flavor into the brew I'm a happy guy.

Yup, all of the Original Series cans come with Coopers' own ale yeast. And a good yeast it is. [cool] There's actually a sticky thread about which can comes with which yeast, check it out if you haven't already.

Archived