Coopers Community

Posted (edited)

Went to my LHBS to get ingredients for my next AG brew, a Guinness West Indies Porter. As the ROTM Schwarzbeer is already sold out, I thought to get the ingredients as well. Skipped the Carbonation drops and got a Mangrove Jack German Lager yeast instead. Cost me $44 instead of $56!!??

just saying 

Edited by Brauhaus Fritz II
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Brauhaus Fritz II said:

Went to my LHBS to get ingredients for my next AG brew, a Guinness West Indies Porter. As the ROTM Schwarzbeer is already sold out, I thought to get the ingredients as well. Skipped the Carbonation drops and got a Mangrove Jack German Lager yeast instead. Cost me $44 instead of $56!!??

just saying 

Maybe the free delivery is not so much "free" as "included in the price".  Either way, I am happy to order the occasional ROTM and have all the ingredients arrive at my house a few days later.  You can shop around and pick up the ingredients yourself and save a few dollars, and why wouldn't you.  But sometimes easy is best.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Maybe the free delivery is not so much "free" as "included in the price".  Either way, I am happy to order the occasional ROTM and have all the ingredients arrive at my house a few days later.  You can shop around and pick up the ingredients yourself and save a few dollars, and why wouldn't you.  But sometimes easy is best.

normally I order it as well, but as I was in the shop already I thought that I'll  "stock up"

• Like 1