Coopers Community

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet - Poll Function Test !

Testing The Poll Function  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Hi All, I would like to test this Poll Function here for a potential concept I'm looking at for the Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet. Please select a number that represents the value the Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet is to you (1 being very little use, to 10 being of great resource to you) - Thank you ! (I have set this test to finish at 4:00PM on the 21/12/23)

• 1 - Yeah not much
    • 5 - Yep good to have access to it
    • 10 - Brilliant - I use it all the time

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2023 at 08:00 AM

Hi All,

I would like to test this Poll Function the Coopers Community Forum has provided us for a potential concept I'm looking at for the Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet.

As a "TEST" Please select a number that represents the value the Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet provides you (EG: 1 being very little use, to 10 being of great resource to you) - Please don't get too hung up on what you choose, I am more interested to see how people can interact and what data we get back by using this Poll function.

Thanks in advance !๐Ÿบ

P.S I have set this test to finish at 4:00PM on the 21/12/23

• Like 4

On 12/18/2023 at 7:07 PM, Triple B Brewing said:

Hi All,

I would like to test this Poll Function the Coopers Community Forum has provided us for a potential concept I'm looking at for the Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet.

As a "TEST" Please select a number that represents the value the Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet provides you (EG: 1 being very little use, to 10 being of great resource to you) - Please don't get too hung up on what you choose, I am more interested to see how people can interact and what data we get back by using this Poll function.

Thanks in advance !๐Ÿบ

P.S I have set this test to finish at 4:00PM on the 21/12/23

I feel I cannot vote in this poll due to being a close relative to the topic under question.ย  But if I could vote, I would vote 10.ย  So, yeah, I probably have a conflict of interest.ย ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

I feel I cannot vote in this poll due to being a close relative to the topic under question.ย  But if I could vote, I would vote 10.ย  So, yeah, I probably have a conflict of interest.ย ๐Ÿ˜

HAA HAA ! Yep, I get ya point mate.

However, all good, it could have been any question really - I am just wanting to see what info is returned by using this voting system and how the data is presented.

P.S I would have expected nothing less than a 10/10 response from yourself @Shamus O'Seanย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ

• Haha 2

Thank you to the 8 Coopers Club Members (you know who you are - I don't ๐Ÿ˜‰) that responded to my request to vote on this question to enable myself to understand how data is collected and processed in this voting function made available to us on this forum.

It has provided me with the necessary understanding of functionality, so from that perspective its been very much worthwhile. - So thank you !ย ๐Ÿ‘

While acknowledging the festive season and particularly Christmas Day can raise some difficult emotions for some of us, I would like to take this opportunity to wish each of you and those closest to you, a time which provides togetherness (in whatever shape that is available to you), lasting happy memories and or a time of reflection on those joyful times.ย  Considering we only get this opportunity once every time around the sun, I suggest we all make a very special effort and take the opportunity to reach out and be kind to your follow man and especially to those we hold dear and bring in the Festive Season with much happiness and good cheer (and lots and lots of cold home brew beer - WOOHOO๐Ÿฅณ ).

Take care you all, catch ya's all in 2024 (God willin')ย ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1