Coopers Community

Coopers DIY Beer Site Down For Scheduled Maintenance

Hi @Coopers DIY Beer Team,

As I cannot access any part of Coopers DIY website (ie; Store, Recipes, or Brewing Support), can you please advise when it is scheduled to be back up?

Did I miss a "Scheduled Maintenance" notification or does Coopers just take their website down normally anytime without notice ?🤷‍♂️

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 😉

im-freaking-out-a-little-bit-nervous.gif.efd507266d8d873d96bc714736d96a1b.gif

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Triple B Brewing said:

Hi @Coopers DIY Beer Team,

As I cannot access any part of Coopers DIY website (ie; Store, Recipes, or Brewing Support), can you please advise when it is scheduled to be back up?

Did I miss a "Scheduled Maintenance" notification or does Coopers just take their website down normally anytime without notice ?🤷‍♂️

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 😉

im-freaking-out-a-little-bit-nervous.gif.efd507266d8d873d96bc714736d96a1b.gif

Are you in Australia, TBB? I am and there seems no issues for me.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, NBillett09 said:

I came looking for the forum this morning and found the same thing! Though opening it up on an existing the on the phone the forums seems fine, maybe just the coopers mains site getting updates?

Hi @NBillett09,

Yep, I also tried opening from an open existing site on both desktop and iPhone before starting this thread and all were down, but as above, I have just returned from a walk and all is good - WOOWHO !👍

• Like 2

Given the lack of notice I'm tipping the "scheduled maintenance" is an automatic fallback when the site is, for reasons yet to be determined, not available. Also, it was a Mr Beer "scheduled maintenance" notice when I tried to load the site.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kegory said:

Given the lack of notice I'm tipping the "scheduled maintenance" is an automatic fallback when the site is, for reasons yet to be determined, not available. Also, it was a Mr Beer "scheduled maintenance" notice when I tried to load the site.

Yep ya right @Kegory, I also noted the "Mr Beer" tag to the "be back soon" screen.

Either way, I'm all good now (thankfully), I have been able to put down my scheduled BATTLESHIP BITTER 🥳

• Like 1