Coopers Community

Australian Amateur Brewing Championship 2023

Kegory

The Australian Amateur Brewing Championship 2023 will be held in Adelaide in October.

Has anyone here entered, or plan to enter their State Championship? If so, what category/s did you enter? Has anyone here done so in the past? How did you go?

Is anyone here planning to attend their State Championships, or the National Championships? Has anyone done so in the past? How was it?

I'm considering volunteering to be a steward at the Victorian State Championships. Apparently as a steward you get to try lots of nice beer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Kegory said:

The Australian Amateur Brewing Championship 2023 will be held in Adelaide in October.

Has anyone here entered, or plan to enter their State Championship? If so, what category/s did you enter? Has anyone here done so in the past? How did you go?

Is anyone here planning to attend their State Championships, or the National Championships? Has anyone done so in the past? How was it?

I'm considering volunteering to be a steward at the Victorian State Championships. Apparently as a steward you get to try lots of nice beer.

I nearly did a couple of years ago but pulled out due to other commitments but a mate of mine got 4th in the Pale Ale category once.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I nearly did a couple of years ago but pulled out due to other commitments but a mate of mine got 4th in the Pale Ale category once.

Was the 4th place in the State or National Championships? Either way, that's a pretty good result.

• Like 2