Coopers Community

DIY Beer Kit DVD

Davo

Hi Brewers...Can anyone tell me if the DVD that comes with the new DIY Brewing Kit can be viewed anywhere online as the one that came with my Kit won't work in any of my DVD players.

We are not far away from having the DIY Beer Kit video up on Coopers TV - problems with formatting, editing, extremely hairy arms, yadda, yadda...

Yes, the DVD-ROM should play on a PC. However, it may not auto-play, so you will need to go to my computer, double click your dvd player symbol and run.

I found the one I got with my kit. Newer box,I guess? It just has the Cooper's logo & the orange horizontal stripe that says "micro brew kit" in the center of that.

And the fermenter looks like the body of the "lost in space" robot. The self same one used in the video with the young lady. Hope that helps.

We are not far away from having the DIY Beer Kit video up on Coopers TV - problems with formatting, editing, extremely hairy arms, yadda, yadda...

Yes, the DVD-ROM should play on a PC. However, it may not auto-play, so you will need to go to my computer, double click your dvd player symbol and run.

hey! hairy arms in home brewing beer is not necessary a bad thing! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Yes I've tried it in my computer.....no go.

make sure you have updated the Adobe Flash player as I noticed that it is al done in that from memory

will check though

PB2

good to see that it will be online :)

Archived