Coopers Community

How to empty you keg real quick!

AussieJosh

Hey guys!

Today i got home and thought id get my self a beer, so i went and pulled on my tap handle....nothing came out....So i opend up the fridge and saw that the beer in my lines was froze! I thought" ill leave the door open, turn off the fridge and go water my garden when i get back i might be able to pour my self a beer!?" after watering my plants i came back inside and seen beer all over the Kitchen and dining room floor! I HAD LEFT THE TAP ON!! F#&!*!... Lucky for me the woman was not home!!! [devil]

Hope that wasn't your Christmas Day Keg [pinched]

I have an image of Nat coming home to find Josh rolling around the floor with Josh saying, "lost some beer out of the keg but it's okay, nearly finished licking it up [lol]

Josh passed out on the floor after drinking the keg then coming up with a lame excuse that the lines were frozen and he left the tap on (A kind of "dog ate my homework" scenario)

[biggrin] Probably close to the mark [biggrin]

LOL@you guys! [lol]

I dont know if its a good thing...but lucky for me the keg was only half or just over half full!

Will keg a wheat beer tomorrow, but i have to sit on my hands for two weeks before drinking it! [crying]

So i was thinking of force carbing it!?....Just not to sure about drinking beer after its only been in the Keg a few days!?

Thanks for that Paul, lOOKS like no Keg on Christmas day! :(

Whats a good basic US pale recipe? I have some Us 05 and Amerillo hops about 70G, The beer that went on the floor was Sparkling with AM....so somthing other then that if you can think of anything...? Also have 100g or POR.

Archived