Coopers Community

Coopers Original series Stout

wilfw

OG is 1062 and the hydrometer sample tastes really good. I think I will save my last few glass bottles for this batch.

yeah must shoot my missus for gettin me the coopers starter kit now i am just hooked damn it in total now i have 4 fermenters damn woman LOL but love the part bout ocbmd LOL sums it up pretty nicely [biggrin]

OG is 1062 and the hydrometer sample tastes really good. I think I will save my last few glass bottles for this batch.

yeah must shoot my missus for gettin me the coopers starter kit now i am just hooked damn it in total now i have 4 fermenters damn woman LOL but love the part bout ocbmd LOL sums it up pretty nicely [biggrin]

I know I'm not the only one [lol] When I walk past the beer making section in the grocery store I always find myself looking up at the fermenters on the top shelf and talking myself out of another one. My helper was telling me the other day that he doesn't have OCD, he said "It's CDO! the letters have to be in order dammit!" he repeated it several times while rocking back and forth. Good help is so hard to find though and he's a really good helper [biggrin]

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for that Kearnage, it looks like I will be bottling tomorrow I'll take another sample just out of curiosity. This brew has been in the FV close to a month though so I don't imagine it's going to move any... but the samples are pretty tasty [happy]

I did use the 2 cans and 1kg of dex and filled to the 23l mark. [cool]

Archived