Coopers Community

Harvesting Coopers Yeast! Am I worried for nothing??

WeirdBeer

Muddy : I used a blow off because I went out of town for the weekend and wouldn't be able to check on it for 4 days.[biggrin]

[sideways] Fair enough [biggrin]

He literally has multiple videos totally over an hour just yelling and crying about Coopers products and the company in general.

What did these people do before youtube? Maybe it's good that they have a venue to release their demons [unsure] . Maybe he'd be out shooting people if he didn't have youtube.

Hey, judjing by your perception of temperature units im guessing your not from Australia?

If not the only coopers to use for yeast is pale ale. Even outside South Australia. ive been to the coopers brewery and this is what they told me.

Thats right. I'm Canadian. The only Commercial Coopers Beer I can get in this country is the Sparkling Ale. I'm dying to try a Pale Ale, but just can't get it here. . . . Unless one of you Aussies wants to send some to me in the mail. I'd be happy to pay for the beer and postage via paypal!

Thats right. I'm Canadian. The only Commercial Coopers Beer I can get in this country is the Sparkling Ale. I'm dying to try a Pale Ale' date=' but just can't get it here. . . . Unless one of you Aussies wants to send some to me in the mail. I'd be happy to pay for the beer and postage via paypal![/quote']

I'm working on getting some coopers commercial products into my house, so far it's in the email stage but I might be able to get more than just the sparkling ale... I'll let you know If I do [biggrin]

Thats right. I'm Canadian. The only Commercial Coopers Beer I can get in this country is the Sparkling Ale. I'm dying to try a Pale Ale' date=' but just can't get it here. . . . Unless one of you Aussies wants to send some to me in the mail. I'd be happy to pay for the beer and postage via paypal![/quote']

Sparkling Ale is a lot better than the Pale Ale which I reckon is pretty boring...great yeast though [biggrin] . You've got the cream of the crop available so you should be happy.

I'd be happy to send you some Pale Ale but I think customs might have a problem with it [rightful] ....also as an eBay related issue I refuse to use PayPal.

Archived