Coopers Community

Coopers Fan Forever

Tzen

Hi Fellow brewers

Maybe old news to yea all, but ..on searching for a good Coopers retailer, yeah Big W and Wollie's !!!

but they only stock some items, so I was surprised to find a huge stock at Dan Murphy's just around the corner

from Home. And their prices match Coopers membership price, so maybe old hat....but I was very excited hm must be my age.

Then further I would like to thank Coopers Relation Department for their help and support.

A special thanks to Franks for all the help......that's why I'm a Coopers user only, for nearly 20 years.

So big thanks to Coopers in Adelaide....your the best in more ways than one.

Chris Pedersen, Melbourne

Hi Fellow brewers

Maybe old news to yea all' date=' but ..on searching for a good Coopers retailer, yeah Big W and Wollie's !!!

but they only stock some items, so I was surprised to find a huge stock at Dan Murphy's just around the corner

from Home. And their prices match Coopers membership price, so maybe old hat....but I was very excited hm must be my age.

Then further I would like to thank Coopers Relation Department for their help and support.

A special thanks to Franks for all the help......that's why I'm a Coopers user only, for nearly 20 years.

So big thanks to Coopers in Adelaide....your the best in more ways than one.

Chris Pedersen, Melbourne[/quote']

I've been surprised to see the cans of concentrate recently appear on the shelf of the local Woolworths (Safeway) supermarket. The range is hardly extensive but at ~$13 a can the price is hard to beat. Seem to recall I was paying around $20 a can last time I bought at Big W.

Archived