Coopers Community

setting up a fridge for kegging

S A Brewer

Does anybody actually read the first topic in Home Brew Happenings?? :roll:

Non identified person - do you have any equipment (like a fridge and / or kegs) thus far or are you starting from scratch?

Non identified person - do you have any equipment (like a fridge and / or kegs) thus far or are you starting from scratch?

Thanks Paul

Ihave got everything 2kegs that i wish to gas at once and pour from

just need someones know how how to setup and how to pour the perfect beer opps the only thing i dont have is the tubing what sizes.

The prospect of moving to kegs raises some questions...

What size kegs and connections? What gas - CO2 or N2/CO2 mix?

Are you planning to force carbonate the kegs or naturally carbonate with priming sugar (recommended)?

You can get a gas line with a splitter to service both kegs.

I like to use at least 2m of 4mm ID (3m of 5mm ID) beer line to help produce a controlled pour while keeping the head pressure high enough to keep the gas in solution.

Thanks Paul

Ihave got everything 2kegs that i wish to gas at once and pour from

just need someones know how how to setup and how to pour the perfect beer opps the only thing i dont have is the tubing what sizes.

what area r u in?. if ya like i can lend a hand as i have recently set a fridge up myself.I am in the western suburbs.

Archived