Coopers Community

It can carry many Coopers

Jobbo

The only thing about this article related to Coopers is that it has carried a few Coopers home in it. Brewery

Anybody interested or know someone who is interested in purchasing a mint (&i use that term loosely) condition Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 SWB. Beer. its running on LPG & unleaded, it has a new pioneer CD stereo, chrome rims, tinted windows, & a hell of alot of grunt. Pale. Its in top genuine condition for a vehicle that age, so u can expect mild rust but only for those who are looking for it. Sparkling

$4500 ono.

Contact me on 0408839299

:?: I have a spare $5000.00 BUT I want to buy some coopers shares! Can I buy shares as an individual? Do I need a broker? Are shares from Coopers even up for grabs? Oh yeah, I ain't from Lion Nathan either, I just want to invest in a great Australian company that produces a product I see great value in and can see phenominal growth over the next few years. 3 weeks to go before I get home and crack open a Sparkling! It's been over 3 months since I have had a Coopers, and it's one of the things I REALLY miss about working O/S.

Slate,

You can't buy shares. There are only 117 shareholders and Cooper's isn't publicly listed. Any shares that come up for sale must be offered to existing shareholders, the Cooper's super fund and Lion Nathan (in that order, which is one of the legal arguments going on at the moment).

I, too, wish one could buy shares in the brewery.

• 5 years later...

Archived