Coopers Community

coopers hawaiian shirt

kieran

Hi all,

After doing a cold wash with the 3xl coopers hawaiian shirt, and letting it dry on the clothes line, it has gone from being a tight fit, to a button-popping shirt-stretching rather unflattering impossible squeeze. I dont know what should be done to wash the thing, as that's about as "easy as you go" as you can get with washing. First they're a ridiculous fit and now they shrink in mild (to say the least) washing conditions. :cry:

Anyone else dared to wash theirs yet, and found something similar happen?

I dont know what to do with it now, frame it behind glass and use it as a memento, or turn it into a cleaning cloth.. !?

ok, thanks heaps amanda, can you please give me an address to send it to?

Also, can I get a cut that is a bit less long, but more room around the chest.. but I guess my impressions of the shirts could be wrong because if I maybe did get a dodgy-sized shirt to begin with and the 3xl is normally a different shape...!?

perhaps when you receive it back, you can check and let me know?

cheers,

kieran

(just married!)

• 1 month later...

I got mine and it was far too big for me. I was going to ask to have it changed for a smaller one until I read this thread. I washed it, and hey presto, it now fits like a glove!

I got my replacement back now thanks Amanda!

tell me about it, it's going to get pretty stinky, because I'm not going to wash it, ever.. I just know it'll shrink again in the wash..

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Amanda,

After washing my shirt for the first time, I too have this problem.

Is it possible for me to also exchange it? Also, what does the size range go up to?

Thanks in advance,

Gabriel

Archived