Coopers Community

Unofficial Club night in ______?

Wort

Hi fellow members I think it's about time we got together at a pub that serves Sparkling or Pale or any of the Coopers range on tap and give them a hand to rotate their stock! This is going to be a lot easier for me if it's in Brisbane but I thought other people might want to use this thread to organise their own Unofficial club night in their city as well.

So all people in and around Bris Vegas, if there are any how about it? I saw a pub the other day with a big Coopers sign on top, not sure where it is me being new to Brisbane and all.

What a greta Idea :D

I'm still waiting on a reply from someone in the Coopers Club about a Brisbane Club Night, so in the interum an unofficial one is a good start :wink:

The Story Bridge Hotel (Kangaroo Point) has both Sparking and Pale on Tap and you can see their sign as you drive over the Story bridge into Brisbane!

It's a great place for an ale or two and would be a fantastic venue for a Coopers session.

Maybe someone for the Coopers Club could suggest ways that Club memebers could hold unofficial (but supported) club nights around Australia - thereby catering for many areas!

Cheers all

Yes that\u2019s the pub I saw! I'd be keen to meet up there for a few! Would have to catch a few different busses but I'm good for it. What say you Brisbane club members? And anyone else keen to come of corse!

Archived