Coopers Community

WA Club Night?????

Andy

Hang on Andy,

You guys have had the team visit you over in the west. We in North East Victoria have not had the privilage of meeting the team yet. As we get up 2 hours before you I reckon the Cooper's team should come to the East first, what do you think Clare?

Peter,

"Don't waste time keep drinking"

Peter

You have just help us prove once again that you victorians have no clue on what happens outside Victoria. There has not been a club night ever in WA, we have been chasing one for a long time. Just because you get up 2 hours earlier only shows us that you have some idea of how to tell the time, and you go to bed 2 hours earlier. The last thing Victoria should be entitled to is a Coopers Club night, do you actually know where it is brewed. Let me tell you, SA, which I am very proud of seeing that I am a South Australian living in the West. I look forward to reading your reply, I only hope this time you do some research before you discuss a subject you have no idea about.

Go Crows

Andy

Andy ,

good to see you are committed to getting the crew over , but it is now a question of what Century we might be expecting them and in what form will they take . I was told it would happen this year but we are rapidly running out of sleeps ( much like waiting for Santa except Father Christmas is getting much better odds ). Try not to be so hard on Peter .It is not his fault he was born Victorian ( as opposed to the rest of us that we collectively call Australians ) . Maybe he grew up drinking Fosters Lager which gives most Victorians that Mentality . Take a number Peter coz we placed our order in some time ago . Heres hoping Andy.

Cheers Juddeye ( return of the )

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all being new too all this I will jump on the WA band wagon and give my support to a WA club night :D

Also if anyone goes to the Lakers Taven in thornlie they have pale ale on tap also

Adam :twisted:

Archived