Coopers Community

Coopers Pale Ale V8 Brute

Wal1525228907

Something has been confusing me a tad...

In the latest Coopers Newsletter, there is an article on the V8 Coopers racing team which goes on about Warren Luff's success in the Falcon ute.

This is all fine and wonderful (with me being a ford boy)... but the picture in the article is of a commodore ute wearing the Cooper's sponsership paint.

Did the Cooper's pale ale team used to race in a holden and this is just an old photo mix up?

Wal,

Coopers last year sponsored 3 utes - 2 Fords and 1 Holden. So in regards to the newsletter story there must have been a mix up with the photos - thanks for pointing it out.

This year we have 1 Ford Ute racing and 1 Holden Ute racing - so should keep both sets of fans happy !!!!

Cheers

Claire

• 1 month later...

It was great to see the outstanding colours of the Pale Ale Brutes at last weeks Clipsal 500. There were in fact 3 of the coopers sponsored utes thrashing it out in the V8 Brutes. Also great to see a victory for the Pale Ale racing Ferrari on Sunday. Great work Coopers and teams. (ps. the clipsal 500 will be much more enjoyable once coopers gets the beer supply rights away from backwash.)

Cheers

The first round was absolutely awesome!! I wish I could have actually been there tho.. :( I could only watch the supercars on tv... but it's still fantastic..

Too bad about Luff tho... poor bugger crashed out in the second race...

But 11th in the first race ain't too shabby.

Archived