Coopers Community

What about a COOPERS night in the ACT

c36917

I have been a member for a year, I have been waiting in anticipation for such a night.

I reckon if you have a night here in the ACT at this time of year, it would be a great success.

So how about it giving canberra a go.

Regards,

Allan Harris

Allan,

Coopers try our best to get to all the States as often as possible for Club Nights. We know its longer to wait if you live in Canberra, WA, NT, TAS but I'll assure you the wait will be worth it.

The last Club Night held in Canberra, was exactly this time last year at the 'All bar Nun' in August, so you must have just missed one.

Coopers Staff who need to attend these club nights, including Glenn Cooper himself, have to organise travel time interstate to often tie in with other events/ meetings because there are so many states and so many people to get to, so we try and book in advance. However like most things, changes can occur and times have to be cancelled and moved around to fit schedules.

We will be holding a Canberra Coopers Club Night soon, I just can't tell you when, at this stage.

Thanks for checking, and if you have any ideas of venues, we'd be pleased to hear from you.

Cheers

Claire

• 2 weeks later...

For a night in Canberra I think the wig and Pen would be good, however I think the All Bar Nun would be better.

I hope it happens soon there are a few of us waiting in hope.

Allan

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We get all sort of people and ages at a Coopers Club night - and its loads of fun. It suits all demographics.

We have cheaper Coopers Beer, finger food, either a DJ or band and lots of prizes and giveaways, meet Glenn Cooper and chat to the home brew experts and find out the latest about Coopers and its products before anyone else does. You can also bring a guest with you on the night for about $5 entry fee.

So you will NOT be out of place by any means - you'll have a great time.

It is due to be held at the very end of March around the 31st. You will receive an invite to the night well in advance. It's to be held at Debacle.

See you there

Cheers

Claire

Archived