Coopers Community

kicking lustys ass

Thanks for the intervention Edmeister (Appreciated), but I think nedg is just giving me a stir.

Since nedg joined the forum, I have assumed he has tough skin. He's just testing mine. [biggrin]

I'm not the least bit offended, but must admit, the reason for a second thread along the same lines does intrigue me. [innocent]

Anthony.

it's PB2 I feel sorry for, the last few months have been a busy time for him with an almost unheard of amount of moderation being required.. I ask myself why this is.. repeatedly.. and.. well lets not add fuel to the fire.

For what it's worth I think it's a different feel here these days and not in a good way, the last few months have been a turn in attitude IMO.

especially sad coz at this time of the year with all the new guys looking for some info to make better beer.

I understand... really understand the frustrations that are out there but we should keep in mind that this should be and mostly is, a friendly place.

Not havin a go Nedg, I think ya bloods worth bottling, some stuff written on 'the net' by other users, mate, let it roll off for the shite it is.

ed: I write this knowing full well it will be deleted shortly and in no way accuse anyone of anything, point no fingers and offer no offence.

Archived