Coopers Community

Holy Sh@t that's good

AdamH1525226084

I just cracked my Fruit Salad Ale - 2 weeks on the dot - and [love] [love] [love] that's a bloody tasty beverage.

I had no idea homebrew could taste that good.

It's a good thing I only put one in the fridge or I'd be off for a second right now. It's a school night so I must be good [bandit]

I just cracked my Fruit Salad Ale - 2 weeks on the dot - and [love] [love] [love] that's a bloody tasty beverage.

I had no idea homebrew could taste that good.

It's a good thing I only put one in the fridge or I'd be off for a second right now. It's a school night so I must be good [bandit]

[cool] Well done Adam

I am surely going to have to brew this again. I reckon I had a yeast malfunction with mine, it is (or was not sure how many are left) drinkable but nothing to write home about. I am now convinced on the "power of yeast". [rightful] Did you use recultured Coopers yeast? I used US05 and the Krausen never subsided. Considering my other brews with Amarillo are awesome and my LCPA is almost awesome I am surprised that I don't find Cascade and Amarillo as awesome as everyone else [surprised.

Graham, it's here Good one by Coopers.

Nelson, I used the Aussie Pale Ale kit yeast - rehydrated it, albeit very badly - I thought I may have killed the yeast with too hot water, but obviously not. Created a whirlpool almost when I was stirring it in.

This tastes very similar to LC Bright Ale yummmm

Fruitier Salad? Do go on! I just cracked my fruit salad ale at 1 week (just had to test it out, make sure it's not broken or anything) and wow. It's my third batch of beer but the first that I feel I could share around and get some mates into homebrewing

Archived