Coopers Community

Coopers Products

DaleD1

Hello I am from the UK and will be making my first ever brews using Coopers products.

I have chosen to make a Real Ale Kit with a 1.5k can of light malt extract.

Also an Australian Draught paired with a 1k beer enhancer.

any comments please on how do you think these pairings would work out?

Cheers

Hi Dale - I reckon the real ale will be nice...see how it goes and maybe tweak it next time.

As for the Australian Draught, I've never tried it myself so can't really comment...however someone who has tried it will need to know which brew enhancer you are using.

BTW - Welcome to the forum [biggrin]

....As for the Australian Draught, I've never tried it myself so can't really comment...however someone who has tried it will need to know which brew enhancer you are using.

BTW - Welcome to the forum [biggrin]

G'Day Dale

Welcome to the Coopers forum.

ATM I have a Draught kit bottled which I believe is one of the best beers I have tasted. It was my fourth kit and the first one without a boxed enhancer. Yesterday I gave my Son two longnecks and a chilled stubbie to take home and try (I have shared all my other brews but I'm not real keen on sharing this one). He has tasted my first three brews and my Heritage Lager (@ 2 months) and was impressed with them all. However he cracked open the stubbie last night and text me saying that the Draught was the best yet (He better make those longnecks last [bandit] ).

Anyway it was a simple recipe:

Coopers Draught

1kg Light Malt Extract

500g Dextrose.

Kit yeast pitched at 24'C and fermented at 18 - 20'C, 10 days in FV - OG 1.045, FG 1.008.

It was barely drinkable at 1 month, but beautiful at 2 months.

Archived