Coopers Community

A fine Auzzie brew?

Canadian Eh!L

hi gang,

so far in my quest for a fine auzzie brew i have tracked down the sparkling ale and the VB.

the sparkling of course is a fine auzzie brew to be sure.[joyful] on the other hand VB is not so fine.[sick] having said that there is a similar taste to the two. are they both hopped with PoR? or is it similar yeast?

still looking and tasting. the truth is i'm having a hard time finding any commercial beer as satisfying as those from Log Cabin Breweries(my own)[love] .

I don't know if Coopers use POR or not, but they definitely don't use similar yeasts, VB is a lager.

lol, nah Moo Brew is brewed not far from where I live in Tasmania. Unless you have a few dollars behind you I'd stay clear of their Imperial Stout at $25 330ml stubbie though.

Moo Brew

Fat Yak is made in Matilda Bay which I believe is in Western Australia. They also make another I like called Beez Neez.

Matilda Bay

Matilda Bay indeed comes from WA, but I believe Fat Yak is from their garage series, which is made in Victoria down near Dandenong.

the matilda bay brewing co does make some nice beer but, not to long ago it sold up in WA [crying], (just drown the road from me) and is now located in victoria, where i think they do all there brewing.

the matilda bay brewing co does make some nice beer but' date=' not to long ago it sold up in WA [crying'], (just drown the road from me) and is now located in victoria, where i think they do all there brewing.

Fosters own them now don't they?

Archived