Coopers Community

potential disaster?

markc12

Greeting to all, I have just mixed my coopers real ale and i lashed in a can of coopers amber malt extract along with 400g of brewing sugar, the hydrometer reading was 1052 and i gather this will potentially give me paint stripper/strong ale, i did use 24 litres of water altogether to try and thin out the mix so to speak. I would most definitely appreciate any experienced views on this as i have almost resigned myself to this being my first brewing car crash [crying]

cheers

Mark

i certainly will, i fancy another wheat beer brew with a can of malt extract to boot last one i brewed was sweet, though mild enough, so a little more kick next time should see an even better result.

many thanks

mark

[ninja] ive just come home from paying 4.50 euro for a pint of coors light for an evening so any positive news regarding my latest effort is much appreciated. i must say it seems to be fermenting quite aggrersively compared to my last two brews, readings are running at between 21-23oc at the moment, and bubbling away goodoo, so far its the most aggressive fermentation ive witnessed so far, and should make for an interesting brew

Archived