Coopers Community

I can'y get the lid off my fermenter!

AlexR

I bottled a brew last night and can't get the lid off my fermenter[pinched]. I normally have to give it a few goes when I've got a good seal on it, but this just won't budge! Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get it off with minimal damage, I'd kinda like to clean the tub and get another brew going.

Cheers, Alex.

...in the absence of Muddy for advice, I would suggest that once you get it off pelt it out the back for the dog to chase (If you don't have a dog donate it to the RSPCA), then wash your FV and install a new brew, cover with cling wrap and wait until brewed...problem solved!

...in the absence of Muddy for advice' date=' I would suggest that once you get it off pelt it out the back for the dog to chase (If you don't have a dog donate it to the RSPCA), then wash your FV and install a new brew, cover with cling wrap and wait until brewed...problem solved![/quote']

i never even thought of using it as a frizz be for the dog hmmm good idea but [biggrin] and yeah pb2 i agree mate cling wrap seems the best way to go mate cheers muddy

Archived