Coopers Community

Yep it is official!

Tythataussieguy

I am now hooked on brewing!

Lager is now going well and all that but after dropping the Mrs. off at work yesterday I stopped into the local brewcraft store and started looking at another fermenter which is very close to being purchased.

Also today I stepped into Big W looking for some work pants and next thing I know I am drifting away into the home kitchen section looking at more homebrew gear and ended up walking out with:

- A can of CMC.

- 30 more pet bottles and caps

- plus the BE2

- Plus some sanitizer

So gentleman it is official. I can not be trusted to go shopping for JUST work pants any more. [cool]

Oh well it will be worth it around Christmas when I start drinking them. [roll]

I am extremely close to a bunnings and they sound good but I think I will just go get one from brewcraft, this way I get all the other things like the air lock, thermometer etc and this way I don't have to drill holes and find grommets.

Cheers fir the heads up though muddy

trust me Ty, you will eventually get rid of the air lock, lid and grommet.

I hope you had pants on when walking through Big W!

The more economical way to buy bottles is to buy full Coopers (I like the Sparkling Ale) Longies. for 50bucks you also get beer and yeast! BARGAIN!!

This is the reason I am astounded Coles offloaded their HB gear!

Man, I read ya, I have home brew shop on my route home, today was just driving by, saw a delivery truck unloading goodies into shop, just HAD to stop and check it out, ended up leaving shop 20 min later with few malt extracts and Hopsteiner Hallertau Tradition dried hops. This is very addictive and lots of fun... will try to get my missis involved into making an american ale tonight - got all ready and hands very itchy to start it up! :-)

Archived