Coopers Community

Do I have a problem (or is it them)?

Muddy Waters

My workmates are having a laugh at me because for the second time in as many months I have collected a couple of boxes of empty bottles off the street outside the office.

It all started about 6 weeks ago when I went outside for lunch and spied a Grolsch bottle sticking out of a box on the side of the street. Well it turns out there were actually about 150 of them so I filled a shopping trolley with them and snuck them into the office.

Then this morning I got to work and noticed a couple of Cooper's longneck bottles outside the neigbours building. I had a look and there were actually about 30 there. :P GOLD! I now have them hidden away until I can get them home.

I can't see a problem with it as I will be cleaning the bottles but my workmates think it is hilarious. It isn't as if I'm trwling through the rubbish. They were just sitting there begging me to take them (no, the beer bottles weren't talking to me! - you know what I mean :shock: ).

So, do I have a problem? Is this normal behaviour or should I seek help?

look out Tricky...you will be pigeon holed with Hey Hey if you're not careful!.......'course the Yanks have a lot of room to talk don't they, in 400 odd years they have their first black president, don't see too many red indians or eskimos in top jobs, they have a legal racist organization called the Klu Klux Klan, they still have china town, black gettos and who knows what other segrigated groups....and they reckon we are racist!

You amaze me where you come up with all this information and pictures ....and yeah Muddy you are the normal one :wink:

Archived