Coopers Community

Bottle storage

AndrewF111

hmmmm, NT is pretty warm right? Im in Melbourne and the weather is very crazy. Its not crazy important, the closer you are to the right temp the better and quicker your beer will prime.

If u REALLY need a some temp controm get a fridge with some temp contols on it, alot of brewers do it, have a look around. Searching for 'tempmate' should point you in the right direction.

Bring your bottles into your living area mate. If it is warm enough for you it'll be fine for the bottles. You can move them inside after a couple of weeks once carbonation is achieved.

I've got my latest batch in the kitchen next to the fridge in milk crates at the moment. Otherwise you can pit them at the back of your kitchen cupboards or any other nooks and crannies where the temp might be a bit higher than the garage.

Gunbalanya Arnhemland. We are cut off for 4-5 months of the year. Cant brew here due to Alcohol restrictions being an indigenous community, so 7 weeks till I get back to reality and start my first brew [biggrin]

G'day Andrew, I was wondering about that, I do most of my work on communities and am more than aware of the restrictions....we have plenty of them here in the centre too,...like can't buy Coopers longnecks!....I better not get started, catcha.

Archived