Coopers Community

Club Night

Kelly

• 2 months later...

hey Kelly,

I'm new to the club and was wondering do you guys ever get to Newcastle for club nights. Also what should I expect from being a member and how long does the merchandise for signing up take to get here. Enough of the questions. Hello to all and hope to hear from anyone about what to expect or just just to ramble on.

Cheers

DC

Hi DC,

First of all welcome to the Coopers Club, it is great to have you onboard as a new member. In my time with the Coopers Club we have not held a club night in Newcastle, however we have had several requests for one so I may need to look further into this! Generally we try and hold at least 1 club night in each state per year, these are generally in an area where we have the highest amount of members which can be easily accessed by public transport and taxi's. We are in the stages of planning all our interstate club nights at the moment and as soon as we have the dates we will release them.

You should receive your membership card within 2 to3 weeks of joining the club and then your gift within 28days, these 2 items are mailed separately.

As a member you will receive your gift (which is a limited edition collectors tin, bar mat and 4 coasters), your membership card will get you 10% off all merchandise at the Coopers General Store which can also be purchased online in the General Store section of the website. You will receive the MyRewards booklet which gives you hundreds of vouchers for businesses Australia Wide, you also get exclusive travel offers, merchandise offers and a quarterly magazine.

Hopefully this has answered some of your questions, if you have any more don't hesitate to ask

Kelly

Archived