Coopers Community

COOPERS SHAREHOLDERS DISMISS LION NATHAN

Claire - Coopers Brewery

Coopers shareholders have voted overwhelmingly to remove Lion Nathan from the Coopers Constitution.

At an Extraordinary General Meeting at Coopers Brewery today, Coopers shareholderes voted 1,153,519 to 81,293, or 93.42% to 6.58% of the shares cast to remove references to Lion Nathan from the Coopers Constitution. A vote of 75% was required to carry the motion.

For the full 'press release' please visit the NEWS section of this website.

For all of those patient and loyal Coopers fans - thank you for your kind words of encouragement in the past couple of months - we appreciate your support !!!! Let's hope it all comes to an end now, and that Coopers can get on with doing what it does best - brewing great Premium Ales, Stouts and Lagers.

• 3 months later...

Hullo Coopers, Congratulations on staying Aussy, we sold our vegemite and everything else, I have been drinking you home brew for a few years, but this year took on brewing it for myself and have really lifted the game, if the feed back from my friends is anything to judje by, I am on a roll, have been modifying it, successfully(lots of luck), also modifying and inventing equipment, I am sorting the wheat from the chaff in the talkers, I will bottle my 6th brew in 3mths next week, which is your mexican beer, slightly modified that too, crikeys the ginger beer is a hot demand, should do 24 brews before the year is out, certainly hope you dont sell out, aint to many ICONS left cheers & beers Peter (make mine a Coopers)

Archived