Coopers Community

Beez Neez Glasses

phAT YAK

Today I decided to stop in at my favourite little second hand dealer and have a look around while on my lunch break. I initially went in to have a look for a shower head that had a folding neck and bingo brand new and still in its box.[biggrin] I hunted around a bit more for stuff for the man cave and something caught my attention out the corner of my eye and bingo again brand new and I mean brand new 8 pack of Beez Neez 330ml glasses with the Matilda bay brewing company stamped on opposite side. How much I ask the old lady and in a croaky voice she answers "$4.00 young man" SOLD. I frequently visit this shop as I know they have contacts with the beer and wine industry and get firsts dibs on a lot of promotional gear[cool]

Today I decided to stop in at my favourite little second hand dealer and have a look around while on my lunch break. I initially went in to have a look for a shower head that had a folding neck and bingo brand new and still in its box.[biggrin] I hunted around a bit more for stuff for the man cave and something caught my attention out the corner of my eye and bingo again brand new and I mean brand new 8 pack of Beez Neez 330ml glasses with the Matilda bay brewing company stamped on opposite side. How much I ask the old lady and in a croaky voice she answers "$4.00 young man" SOLD. I frequently visit this shop as I know they have contacts with the beer and wine industry and get firsts dibs on a lot of promotional gear[cool]

good score mate

Archived