Coopers Community

exploding bottles.

rossm

G'Day brewers and Coopers drinkers,

I am still in my first year as a member of the Coopers Club, but have been a brewer and Coopers drinker for a lot longer than that. I am also a bush poet and recently finished a poem relating to an ex station man and his attempts at home brewing, I emailed a copy to the Coopers address but have had no reply and was wondering if any of the members would be interested in reading it, since there are always references to the pros and cons of using a hydrometer in the homebrewing sections of the forum I am sure most people could relate to it.

Ross Magnay

Alice Springs.

Thanks Ted,

I had thought about that but two things stopped me, one I didn't want to set a pecedent, this is a Coopers site not a poetry site, and secondly, I am not the most computer literate person in the world and I would have to type the whole bloody poem out again because I can't work out how to paste something from Word to this forum, that is why I sent a copy to the Coopers address, I thought that if they thought it was suitable they could post it. if enough interest is shown I will type it in the forum, in the meantime I could email you a copy if you like.

Regards,

Ross

Archived