Coopers Community

New Coopers Home Brew Consumables (Fermentable Sugars)

PB2

In the July03 club news we announced the release of the new range of Home Brew Consumables. We are receiving many calls regarding their expected date of availability in supermarkets. Look for them on the shelves in late August.

We apologise for not getting the timing exactly right. However, we thought it better to tell you about the new range before it is released rather than talk about it in the next newsletter a couple of months after the release date. If you like, this is inside information for Coopers Club Members!

You can find a description of the new range at our website:

HOMEBREW - Brew Gear - Consumables

and

You can find easy recipes using the new range at the home brew page:

ie Lawnmower Lager - http://www.coopers.com.au/files/Lawnmower%20Lager%20-%20Lager%20Base.PDF

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Will these sugars be available to the local homebrew shop? The reason I ask is that there is only one homebrew shop where I live, myself , and others try to support them 100%, we do not support the huge supermarkets. If people do not support there local brew shop, not only will they lose the shop, but also the knowledge, experience and variety. happy brewing..

• 3 weeks later...

Where are my royalties?

I won a trip to Coopers in 1998 (Check your archives) for my recipe for Lawnmower Lager. You have stolen my recipe!

Maybe a carton of the Heritage Lager will keep me quiet (:

Keep up the good work.

Archived