Coopers Community

recipe ideas

brianc6

anyone have some good ideas for an all grain recipe i have on hand 1.6kg wheat malt, 2kg pale malt, 500g cara-pils,600g vienna malt, 450 acidulated malt, 40g sterling hop pellets and 45g of smarged hops and a couple of coopers ale yeasts any ideas would be great

thanks heaps in advance brewers [cool]

the smaragd is 8.% AA On a scale of 1 to 10 : flowery 1, citrus 1, fruity 3, current like 0, sweet 3, spicy 6.

and sterling sometimes gets used as a replacement for saaz i couldn't get a hold of some saaz when i ordered so i grabbed some of these the AA% is 5.9

the smaragd is 8.% AA On a scale of 1 to 10 : flowery 1, citrus 1, fruity 3, current like 0, sweet 3, spicy 6.

and sterling sometimes gets used as a replacement for saaz i couldn't get a hold of some saaz when i ordered so i grabbed some of these the AA% is 5.9

Ok so i guess we are looking at an english bitter. Take out the 5% wheat and do 85% base malt instead. Bitter and late with both hops and see what happenes. Do you have any brewing softwear? If not i can do some calcs for you.

Can you get the Munich?

Archived