Coopers Community

A trip to the Brew Shop

Kradmelder

I went to the brew shop for my bi-monthly trip.

p><p>It is a good thing the cops didn

I didnt, think of what would happen if there is a road block, they confiscate all that stuff and find a firearm on me as welllol. It would need a lot of explaining, after some of the bags are ripped open biggrin.

I think I should take a bigger bag next time.

Agreed Kradmelder, would have been a few questions asked I reckon.. I used to ride a BMW K100RT, back in the 90's, did over 220,000 kms on it :-) Looks like you have a GS version there?

I also loaded it up with all sorts of strange loads, an entire PC including CRT monitor was one of the strange ones, also used to go from sydney to snowfields with skiis strapped to one side of it.. Just had to remember to lean it the other way when coming to a stop, as was not easy to get my leg out from the side with the skiis.

Christina, that is my wife you are talking about biggrin, yes a GS headmaster. I wash her! The one in the avatar is one of my mistresses.

Headmaster I have taken everything from ice machines, microwaves, a 10 kg bag of potatoes and a box of vegetables by bike. Haven't done skis, but taken long lengths (3m) of pvc pipe by bike. If there is no more room left to sit I stand on the pegs lol. I wont get off a bike until I need a wheelchair and 2 wheeled wheelchairs become available. Easier to give up breathing than to give up bikes. Had a hiatus from bikes when my kids were small, and my ex didnt want to hear or see bikes, but by the time they grew up I needed a bike since I don't have to cart them around everywhere. By the time he was 9 my son was taking long trips with me. As they say, if you want to be happy for a day, drink, if you want to be happy for a year, marry, if you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride.

Archived