Coopers Community

Extending Coopers Merchandise Availability

Beerlust

Hi guys.

For those that are members of the 'Coopers Club' you would have received your most recent newsletter. Coopers often run promotions out in the commercial sector at hotels, bottleshops, & special events where those present can enter competitions & win some very unique Coopers based prizes.

A current promotion being run in the commercial sector is offering a fantastic prize (I reckon), & it bothers me that any Tom, Dick, or Hairy tongue could just roll up at a "participating venue, buy a single Coopers beer, & then be given a blind luck scratchy ticket & win a cool $300+ Coopers Bluetooth link enabled speaker set. Competition details HERE.

For the die-hards, that continually support Coopers in various ways, these types of products are never made available through the merchandise area of the store. I just wanted to know why?

I could go into the city & drink all afternoon at one of the participating venues drinking Coopers Pale Ale as I would on any normal day if at a pub, amass a heap of ticket codes, enter them at the website address & likely win nothing. Yet some random person who could care less what he/she drinks on any given day could walk into the same venue, see the comp details in front of him/her at the bar, gain one ticket, & win! devil

I've been looking at buying a bluetooth type soundbar recently, & would have loved to be able to buy something like this with the Coopers insignia/look.

I wish more of these types of Coopers insignia products were made available through the merchandise section of the store for those that are real Coopers supporters, not just for those being in the right place at the right time. pouty

Lusty.

Hey There,

I hear you, obviously some movement in the Coopers Sales & Mktg team going on.

FWIW, If you are looking for a wireless speaker option, and you haven't heard of it yet, Logitech make an awesome Bluetooth rechargable speaker which I've been hammering for a while now.

I have 2 UE BOOMs, which can be paired in stereo are semi-waterproof, and have surround sound.

Not retro like the coopers promo, so depends what you want.

Cheers, Wazz

Archived