Coopers Community

Any traveller's here?

Someguy

Hey

I know it's kinda hard to keep an active brew when you're on the road but just wondering if we have any peeps who like to travel here? The Wife & I kinda caught the bug a few years back on our first o/s trip to Thailand and have been heading back to Asia ever since! We love getting around, experiencing nee cultures and sights. There's magic to be found and a certain peace I'd never had before. I went to Europe late last year with my Dad for my Brothers wedding and that was good. We went to France, London, Paris, and Italy. While I liked the architecture and mountains there I didn't feel a connection with the people and thought they were rude and only cared about how much money they could take from me.

So far we've been to Bali quite a bit because we live in Darwin and it's only 2hrs away. Vietnam, Malaysia, Penang, Cambodia, Thailand and Singapore. We head back to Bali next week and Hong Kong for the first time so really looking forward to that. I just think travel is something really special and really puts things into perspective. I can't think of anything else I'd rather do, it makes everything else seem pointless and boring sometimes. We'd be renting the house out and off practically indefinitely if we didn't have our beloved dogs.

Would love to hear other's stories of travel and any tips for places to visit

Cheers all

Archived