Coopers Community

New to the Guild? ** PLEASE READ THIS POST FIRST **

PB2

Hi, trying to put my brewery on the map, doesn't seem to be working. I fill it all out and hit save, then whenever I go to "my brewery" I go back to the start. have tried it with ie, firefox and chrome, no difference.

thanks!

cliff

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you tried going to My Brewery, Manage Brewery and Edit Details then enter your brewery location? More than one Viola on the globe but, considering you have included your country in your location details, I'm sure you are aware of that fact...

If this doesn't work, please contact our geeks. Go to Main Contact Details at the bottom of the screen then select on the drop down box Website Issues / Help / Feedback.

It's a public holiday in Adelaide this Monday but, hopefully we can have it sorted out by Tuesday??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello to all the members of the Guild.I have only recently joined. I have been brewing for a little over 12 months and enjoy it very much. Coopers is the only home brew company for me,so many to try. Being in Qld of course bought up on 4x,with the gold now being my main commercial beveridge. I do buy and enjoy the Coopers beers,great selection.Coopers is my pleasure,homebrew and commercial.Thanks PAUL.

Hail All Brewers,

Richard and Madeline here... I bought the worldly Coopers Micro-Brew kit (fumbles for brewing log book to check...) on 1 Oct 2009, and promptly bought a second one as a present for my Little Sisters Boyfriend as a "Welcome to the Clan" Man Gift... I have since converted 4 others to the "Way of the Brewer" Coopers Kit through word of mouth at the Trucking companies i have passed through... I even presented 4 of my brews to a group of thirsty drinkers at a Quarry at Toodyay (WA). My fiancee and i fight over who will brew the next batch and even tho we only live in a very small apartment,we always have a brew on the go (Pilsener ATM), so it very much isnt just a thing for the boys (Sorry Moderator).

My Brewery = Pico Coopers Rivervale, Perth WA

Current Stocks 74L of various Coopers Products in stages of maturation in the cupboard/Cellar ;)

Frothy Head to you All,

Richard

G'day All,

I just got a Coopers Micro-Brew kit for my birthday last week :) Just brewed my first Larger with the help of my wife. It was losts of fun now I've just we bottled it just the other day so now I've gota wait 2 weeks to try it :( gota hate the waiting game :P

Looking forward to brewing a Stout for the up coming winter months, oh and my Brewery is called 'The Grim Guzzler' - SA

• 3 weeks later...

We have hit *1000* breweries [w00t] [w00t] [w00t]

1000th Brewery Details:

The brewery: 74Corona Commemorative Brewery

The brewer: Kieran Short

Congratulations Kieran! Expect to see a prize pack in the mail soon

• 2 weeks later...
Cooper's Club memebship

from 1989...#07059

Sure you have the year correct?? The Coopers Club started in Sep'96, I joined 20Apr97 and my number is waaay after yours - weird [sideways]

G'day all,

My brewery is in Summerland Point, Lake Macquarie area, NSW. It's called Captain Horatio Bullfrog's (long Story). I like dark ale and Love Stout. [biggrin] Still fairly new to brewing but have become very addicted, very quickly.

Happy brewing,

Paul

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi to all,

I'd like to introduce my brewery, "St. Bedford's Gate". Named after my puppy Bedford, who was in turn, named after one of the best pubs in London (and my local for many years) 'The Bedford' in Balham SW12. It's also a nod to a notable establishment I've visited once or twice in Dublin.

We're now located by the beach in Miami, on the sunny Gold Coast Qld.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all My Brewery is affectionately called "Old Dog Grog" and is situated in the rolling hills of the strezleki ranges. Only been brewing for about ten months and only now starting to drink 3 month old beer. mind you fresh home brew as still miles above Victorian pub beer. Cheers to all Beers to all.

Archived