Coopers Community

New to the Guild? ** PLEASE READ THIS POST FIRST **

PB2

WELCOME TO THE BREWERS GUILD !

rightfulPlease be mindful to conduct yourself on this forum as if you are visiting the Cooper Family's private home, which they have kindly opened to the public. Terms rightful

We urge you to check the Brewing FAQs before placing a question on the forum.

You are invited to put your brewery on the map if you haven't already done so.

In a few weeks, we've gone beyond 250 breweries on the map - THIS COULD BE HUGE!! Even have one registered in Iceland, Brrrrr.

We encourage you to introduce yourself and post the details of your newly lodged brewery in this thread. Mine is Frothies , the house beer is a US Amber Ale style but there is always something different in the other keg (2 x kegs on tap).smile

edit: fix hyperlinks and include link to "Terms of Use"

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iceland!!!! At least they would not have any problems with lager temp controll! And if they want to brew an ale they can just wack on a heat belt or strap. But when its stinking hot its harder to cool your brew! :(

mine is in Adelaides north east,Ridgehaven, Michalski's BrewHouse!

I made one and it only has two brews atm. I put it on the street i live on! :)

Guilty as charged Paul. During the time that we couldn't log in using our member numbers I mistakenly signed up again (and got friends and family to sign up to that chapter - which I now can't reverse).

Until I sort it out I thought I'd add our house in Thailand. I don't brew beer there but have knocked up the odd batch of Lao Khao.

Muddy

We'll sort this type of issue out in time.

Have you sent an e-mail regarding your "order sign-up" issue to the geeks? There's a drop down box in the "Main Contact Details" page...link is at the bottom of the screen.

We'll sort this type of issue out in time.

Have you sent an e-mail regarding your "order sign-up" issue to the geeks? There's a drop down box in the "Main Contact Details" page...link is at the bottom of the screen.

Hi Paul - I can't get the contact link to work. It looks like it would only work if you have something like an Outlook email setup but I use web based email (Hotmail). Could you please post the email address for site support? You did post it somewhere but I can't find it.

Cheers,

Muddy

**450**

We hope to have a lot more functionality with "Breweries on the Map" toward the second half of this year.

I welcome any suggestions.

Stuff like; my brewery details linked with my posts, more visibilty of my brewery to others, more comprehensive listing of my brews, perhaps an image of the label I make with each brew...

Whether they can be done and how much they might cost are separate issues.

Well beyond **500** big deal??

It's a big deal for me because the more breweries we have registered, come decision time for where to inject next year's budget, hopefully the more bells and whistles will be added to this section...

Just hit **550**

Great to see more Taswegians register, welcome to the Brewers Guild!!

I've brewed beer in Tas - helped my Dad make beer in the late 70's, returned through '97 - '99 (with work) and made my own beer.

Bridgewater, Claremont and Glenorchy were my stomping grounds...

Greetings,

Heidelberg Hop House has been open for business for 10 or so years after my brother had to give up the grog and passed on his fermenter.

Kit and Kilo have given way to mini mashes. It's all good fun - usually! Not all the family are into hop aromas pervading the house though.

Yours in brewing

Damo

Archived